OSU Medical Center744 West 9th Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127-9020 (918) 599-1000
OSU Mobile Cardiology is Oklahoma’s first and only traveling cardiac unit that provides comprehensive, critical testing in rural communities throughout Oklahoma.
When it comes to the heart, minutes matter. OSU Mobile Cardiology saves patients valuable time and leaves the driving to us. We’ll bring our cardiology technology to your location
OSU Mobile Cardiology offers cardiac diagnostic testing on site at a physician’s office, hospital or health care location.
- Convenient on-site testing
- State-of-the-art technology
- Registered nurses, echocardiogram technicians and nuclear medicine technicians at each site visit.
- All studies are read by a board certified cardiologist
OSU Mobile Cardiology Services
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Carotid duplex ultrasound
- Echocardiogram exercise stress test
- Exercise stress test
- Lower extremity duplex ultrasound
- Nuclear stress testing
- Stress echocardiography
- Venous Doppler ultrasound
For more information or to schedule OSU Mobile Cardiology, call (918) 599-4OSU