OSU Medical Center744 West 9th Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127-9020 (918) 599-1000
Your downtown Medical Center! We are the nation’s largest osteopathic teaching facility. There are 11 residency programs and 9 fellowship programs at OSU Medical Center that train more than 150 residents in primary care and sub-specialties on an annual basis. Together, OSU Center for Health Sciences and the medical center have trained more than 2,000 physicians of which many actively are practicing in Oklahoma.
OSU medical center also partners with OSU Center for Health Sciences and Diagnostic Imaging Associates to provide medical care to Oklahoma’s rural communities with a Mobile Cardiology Unit as well as a telemedicine program. This telemedicine program currently includes 36 regional hospital and clinic partners and is the largest state-wide telemedicine program in the nation.
The Mission of Oklahoma State University Medical Center is to provide high quality health services, delivered with compassion for patients and their families, respect for employees, physicians and other health care professionals, ensuring Oklahoma State University Medical Center’s viability and growth through sound fiscal and ethical performance and, in partnership with Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, provide a superior training ground for health care professionals to serve rural and urban Oklahoma.
- 249 Licensed Beds
- 15 Licensed Bassinets
- Board certified physicians
- Level 3 NICU
- Fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
Facts About OSU Medical Center
- OSU Medical Center is the largest osteopathic teaching hospital in the nation and serves as the official teaching hospital for the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, a 2009 U.S. News and World Report Top Ranked Graduate School
- Home to Oklahoma’s top ranked Wound Care and Hyperbarics Clinic
- Named a 2009 Highest Rated Emergency Department for Patient Satisfaction