OSU Medical Center744 West 9th Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127-9020 (918) 599-1000
OSU Medical Center has offered exceptional health care for over 68 years. Located in downtown Tulsa, the medical center is the largest osteopathic teaching facility in the country. There are 11 residency programs and 9 fellowship programs at OSU Medical Center that train more than 160 residents in primary care and sub-specialties on an annual basis. Together, OSU Center for Health Sciences and the medical center have trained more than 2,000 physicians of which many actively are practicing in Oklahoma.
OSU Medical Center provides numerous highly specialized services, including cardiology care, interventional radiology, and comprehensive wound care. The medical center also partners with OSU Center for Health Sciences and Diagnostic Imaging Associates to provide medical care to Oklahoma’s rural communities with a Mobile Cardiology Unit as well as a telemedicine program. This telemedicine program currently includes 36 regional hospital and clinic partners, and is the largest state-wide telemedicine program in the nation.
OSU Medical Center is owned by a City Tulsa trust, OSU Medical Center Trust, and is not operated or funded by Oklahoma State University.
- 249 Licensed Beds
- 15 Licensed Bassinets
- Board certified physicians
- Level 3 NICU
- Fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
- OSU Medical Center is the largest osteopathic teaching hospital in the nation and serves as the official teaching hospital for the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, a 2009 U.S. News and World Report Top Ranked Graduate School
- Home to Oklahoma’s top ranked Wound Care and Hyperbarics Clinic
- Named a 2009 Highest Rated Emergency Department for Patient Satisfaction